|Price||270 Euro (20% discount for student)|
|Application deadline||October 30|
54 Hours* / 3 days* / 9 hours per week* / 6 Weeks.
Monday - Wednesday - Friday from 09:00 - 12:00.
This course will start on October 30. Training room 1, first floor.
• Understanding the computer and its inner workings
• What is Node.js?
• Installing Node.js and creating our first app
• Understanding the usage and role of Node.js
• Understanding version control
• What is Git?
• What is GitHub?
• How to create a Git repository?
• Most common commands
• How the Web works
• Creating a Node server
• Understanding requests and responses
• The Node life-cycle and Event Loop
• Understanding HTTPS
• What is npm and how it works
• Installing 3rd party packages
• Using Nodemon
• Global and local npm packages
• What is Express.js?
• Installing Express.js
• Adding and explaining Middlewares
• Handling different routes
• Using Express Router
• Creating and serbing HTML pages
• Organizing static files
• Understanding template engines
• Installing and working with EJS
• Creating dynamic content
• What is MVC?
• Creating the MVC structure
• Creating our first Controller
• Creating our first Model
• Creating and serving our first MVC app
• Understanding databases
• Installing and setting up MongoDB
• Creating our first MongoDB database
• Working with Mongoose
• Creating the database connection
• CRUD (create read update delete) operations
• Understanding Sessions and Cookies
• Manipulating with sessions and cookies
• Understanding authentication
• Simple authentication using sessions and cookies
• Adding authentication using Passport.js
• Understanding REST APIs
• Sending requests and responses
• Working with Postman to test APIs
• Creating a Full-Stack app
• Deploying our app
1. Course attendance – 80%.
2. Final Project/Exam - 20%
Ardit Demolli is an experienced full-stack web developer with over 300 hours of teaching experience in this field. He has worked as a team leader in a startup where they utilized Node.js and React.js to deliver high-quality web projects. His practical experience with Node.js and his passion for teaching makes him an excellent choice to guide you through this course and help you develop your skills in back-end web development.
© ICK — Innovation Centre Kosovo